New and inproved edition(second edition) of the Polish Lean guide. It is a translation of the successful Dutch Lean Manufacturing handbook. This guide is especially developed for supervisors and team members and contains many practical tips, action plans and examples on Lean, TPM, 5S, Six Sigma, culture change and much more. Besides that, it also includes an audit to monitor your Lean implementation.
166 pages A6-format (105x148mm), full-colour, heavy paper and a metal wire-O binding.
Fold out front and back.
Content (12 chapters)
1. Basic Lean Management
2. Standardized work
3. 5S workplace organisation
4. Problem solving
5. Zero defect
6. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
7: Single Minute of Exchange of Die (SMED)
8. Just-In-Time (JIT)
9. Visual performance management (VPM)
10. Lean management in administration and service
11. Change management
12. Implementation Lean Management
* Literature, quotes, hints, audit, e.d.
The book is written by Mark van Bokhoven and Jacek M. Brezeski (Vision Lean Poland)